As a common practice, TBC Sales and Distribution, LLC hires drivers who meet the criteria set forth below. TBC operates liquid bulk trailers on the open road, delivering non- hazardous, sodium chloride brine to customers. We emphasize safe working habits to benefit the company, the public, and our customers. All of our driver candidates undergo a rigorous selection process and receive annual safety training in compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
A driver candidate must possess the following attributes, and/ or be subject to the following mandates to be considerd for hire:
- Candidate must possess a valid and current Commercial Driver’s License.
- Candidate must possess a valid and current Medical Card as mandated by Texas Department of Transportation (TxDot).
- Candidate must pass a drug screening, and is subject to random drug screening as per TxDot requirements.
- Candidate’s driving record is reviewed to validate the candidate’s historical safe driving performance record.
- Each candidate must undergo a criminal history background check.
- Preference for candidates who possess two (2) years previous tank trailer driving experience.
- Candidate must undergo necessary safety training on a yearly basis, in accordance to TxDot and the American Chemistry Council’s (ACC) Responsible Care® Program requirements.